Virtual or in-person AEGIST peer exchanges are uniquely designed to serve as an informational and discussion-based exchange on how transportation agencies are implementing enterprise GIS applications, while identifying LRS modeling best practices and sharing implementation experiences related to best practices in spatial data management.
*All in-person events are postponed until further notice. AEGIST activities will be presented through virtual events at this time.
*Event dates and agendas subject to change.
- Applications of Enterprise GIS in Transportation (AEGIST) Guidebook v1.0
Read the Guidebook v1.0
- Guidebook v2.0 Under Development
- AEGIST Interim Report
How do I get involved?
For more information and version 1.0 of the guidebook, please visit: https://www.gis.fhwa.dot.gov/AEGIST.aspx
- Questions? Contact Joe Hausman, FHWA
How does my agency benefit by getting involved?
- Receive 750 hours of services to plan and support technical priorities of Pooled Fund Study agencies
- Get guidance on agency-specific issues and challenges
- Share in peer states and agency best practices information
- Advance data modeling, integration, engineering, analysis tools and standards