Quarterly meetings of the Pooled Fund Study (PFS) states allow participants to discuss findings associated with data modeling, integration and management requirements and standards based on needs and requirements of business users and stakeholders in Project Planning and Programming, Asset Management, Design and Construction, Traffic and Safety. Discussions focus on how spatial data is modeled, engineered and prepared for business use cases across myriad topics.
These events will allow AEGIST PFS states to advance a shared vision and goal of using linear and spatial referencing standards for modeling, integrating and analyzing data across systems:
- Linear Referencing Systems (LRS)
- GIS Systems, Asset Management Systems
- Project Management Systems
- Design and Construction Systems
- Traffic Systems, Safety Analytic
- Travel Demand Modeling Systems
- Planning and Programming Systems
*All in-person events are postponed until further notice. AEGIST activities will be presented through virtual events at this time.
*Event dates and agendas subject to change.
- Applications of Enterprise GIS in Transportation (AEGIST) Guidebook v1.0
Read the Guidebook v1.0
- Guidebook v2.0 Under Development
- AEGIST Interim Report
How do I get involved?
For more information and version 1.0 of the guidebook, please visit: https://www.gis.fhwa.dot.gov/AEGIST.aspx
- Questions? Contact Joe Hausman, FHWA
How does my agency benefit by getting involved?
- Receive 750 hours of services to plan and support technical priorities of Pooled Fund Study agencies
- Get guidance on agency-specific issues and challenges
- Share in peer states and agency best practices information
- Advance data modeling, integration, engineering, analysis tools and standards